‘My Unlikely Path to Cosmetic Science’ – sign up now to panel discussion webinar
We have a fantastic webinar for you on Wednesday 5 August. Sign up to hear 3 IFSCC Praesidium members – Prof Vania Leite, Katsunori Yoshida and Dr Frédéric Leroy – talk about how they came to be where they are now, with Perry Romanowski asking the questions.
Panel Discussion: “My Unlikely Path to Cosmetic Science”, 3 IFSCC Praesidium Members on how they achieved success in our industry
Wednesday 5 August from France, Brazil, Japan and the USA (click here to register)
Times 8h West Coast USA • 9h Mexico City • 11h East Coast USA • 16h UK • 17h Europe/South Africa • 20h30 New Delhi • 23h East Asia
Like all our webinars, this webinar will be recorded and posted for viewing on IFSCC.org and on our YouTube Channel.
- Prof. Dr. Vania Leite, President of Associação Brasileira de Cosmetologia (Universidade Federal de São Paulo)
- Katsunori Yoshida, The Society of Cosmetic Chemists of Japan (Shiseido)
- Emanuele Piras, IFSCC President / Società Italiana di Chimica e Scienze Cosmetologice (Merck Group)
The panel will be moderated by IFSCC Education Chair, Perry Romanowski.
Perry will ask questions such as:
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- When you started university, what was your major? What career did you plan on?
- When you graduated university, what was your major? What was your first job?
- If you pursued graduate education, how long did you work in between undergraduate and graduate school?
- What advanced degree did you earn?
- What was your first job in the industry?
- Any words of advice for young cosmetic chemists, or scientists hoping to move into our industry?
Our webinars are available globally and are FREE to all IFSCC members but you do need to register and register separately for each webinar.