IFSCC’s Benefactor Programme is extremely important to our financial sustainability and the IFSCC is greatly appreciative our Benefactors’ support. Funds contributed by Benefactors support our high-quality cosmetic science education efforts around the world, and enable us to recognise scientists who make a noteworthy contribution to cosmetic science. Many Benefactors told us they wanted to contribute more substantially to our efforts, so in 2016 we launched a new 3-tier Benefactor Programme. A fourth level was added in 2018.
Sustaining Gold – multi-year CHF 10,000 commitment
To recognize Gold Benefactors which have both committed to multiple years of future Gold Level Benefactorship, and have actively promoted the IFSCC and cosmetic science globally, the IFSCC created the Sustaining Gold Benefactor level.
Gold Level – 10,000 CHF
Gold level Benefactors receive a CHF 2,000 educational subsidy to provide an IFSCC Speaker(s), in addition to the Bronze level benefits. The Speaker may present at the Benefactor’s company, or at their national Society of Cosmetic Chemists.
Silver Level – 5,000 CHF
Silver Level – In addition to Bronze level Benefits, Silver level Benefactors receive a CHF 1,000 educational subsidy to provide an IFSCC Speaker. The Speaker may present at the Benefactor’s company, or at their national Society of Cosmetic Chemists.
Bronze Level – 1,500 CHF
Our original Benefactor level. All Benefactors receive:
- Benefactor’s logo featured on our website
- Invitation to our Annual Benefactor Cocktail party
- Benefactors lapel pin showing that they are an IFSCC Benefactor
- A Benefactor Certificate, signed by the current IFSCC President
- Benefactor’s names are recorded in future IFSCC publications such as Congress/Conference programs, Newsletters, IFSCC Magazine, Monographs, etc.
- Corporate branding at IFSCC events
- Benefactors discounted advertising on IFSCC website and newsletter
- Benefactors opportunity to be a sponsor IFSCC hosted events.