Final Cancun Conference Abstract Submission Date: Wednesday 31 March
The Sociedad de Químicos Cosmetólogos de México has announced an extension of the abstract submission date for the IFSCC 2021 Virtual Cancun Conference. The new, and final, date is Wednesday 31 March. This is also the last day the Super Early-Bird Registration rate is available: US $200 for IFSCC Members; US $300 for non-IFSCC Members.
To submit your abstract, here is a detailed, step-by-step process:
- Go to ifscc2021.org
- Click on Registration, then Abstract Submission.
- Create an account for the Abstract Submission process. There are 3 steps:
- Type in a username and password, then click Create Account.
- Enter your professional title, name, country, etc., then click Register.
- You will receive an email confirming this account. Note the password provided. Click on the link in the email to confirm, then click on to go login page.
- Log in using the password you were provided.
- Click on ‘Create New Submission’.
- Enter the Abstract Title / Author / Properties information. Click Save and Continue.
- Copy and paste the text of your abstract in the box (do not include author information). The system is creating a blinded copy of your abstract for the Science Committee.
- Upload images, if needed. Click Save and Continue.
- You can now view, edit, and delete your abstract if needed. Once your abstract is final, click “Send to Evaluate”. This is the final submission – there is no editing after you press “Send to Evaluate”. You can, however, delete your submitted abstract and start again, if necessary.
For technical problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org
IFSCC 2021 Virtual Cancun Conference Scientific Committee