Diploma in Cosmetic Science available online worldwide
The Diploma in Cosmetic Science online course run by the UK’s Society of Cosmetic Science is now taking applications for the next one year course starting September 2020, though students can access course material and start studying as soon as they have been enrolled.
This industry recognised course on the essentials of cosmetic science is a perfect first step into this fascinating industry and exciting branch of science. The fact that study is by distance learning means the course can be taken anywhere in the world and students can work at their own pace.
The course is in a modular format with units written and assessed by industry experts. Some units are accompanied by short videos.
Members of the IFSCC affiliated societies have the opportunity to receive a 10% discount on the course fee if paid in one instalment.
- Foundations in chemistry, physiology, biochemistry and microbiology
- Key functional roles of product development, production, packaging and marketing
- Vital auxiliary services such as stability testing, microbial preservation, quality assurance, legislation, safety assessment, performance evaluation and market research
- Specific product categories – hair, skin, oral care, colour cosmetics, aerosols, perfume
The course is suitable for:
- Science graduates looking to specialise
- Students having studied ‘A’ level Chemistry seeking degree alternative
- Cosmetic industry employees wanting career boost
For more information and to apply visit www.cosmetic.learning.com